See the other fandoms here
Poster made by haveievermentioned
I’ll umm…touch up the symbol myself if this makes it to the final project.
so we were talking about sexism in maths and i sit on a table with all boys, and i said “you know women could all agree to stop having sex with men and essentially stop the human race” and this one boy goes “well boys could all agree to stop having sex with women and-” but this other boy cut him off like “yeah dude that ain’t gonna happen” and i died
i’m really sick of the phrase “find yourself”
you don’t find yourself
you make yourself
you’re a blank canvas
don’t waste your time looking for blank canvases
when you’ve had a paint brush in your hand the whole time
you can be anything you want to be
you don’t need to find yourself
you already have yourself
so adam young’s twitter is basically tumblr summed up
ahah I’m not sorry..
I watched this Movie (Monsters Inc) some Days ago and this part made me laugh so hard, I got this Idea and just had to make it O3o
Kyaaaa feels xD 3 handsome men in one comic!
MY BOYS! IN ONE THING! OMFG!
In the scene in The Incredibles where Helen (Elastagirl) is flying the plane, her use of radio protocol is exceptionally accurate for a movie. The terminology used hints that she has had military flight training. In the director’s commentary Brad Bird says that actress Holly Hunter insisted on learning both the lingo and its meaning.
- “VFR on top” means she is flying in the regime of Visual Flight Rules ‘on top’ of a cloud cover.
- She requests “vectors to the initial”, or directions on how to get to the initial landing approach.
- “Angels 10” is her altitude call, ten thousand feet. This is a military term. Civilian flights use the term “flight level”.
- “Track east” is her direction of travel.
- “Buddy spike(d)” is a US military brevity code meaning “friendly anti-aircraft radar has locked on to me, (please don’t shoot)”.
- “Transmitting in the Blind Guard” is a call on the emergency frequency where 2-way communication has not been established.
- “Abort” is also a military brevity code, a directive meaning “stop the action/mission/attack”.
god i love when actors/ voice actors are intent on using correct lingo for things like this
its so easy to BS this sort of thing and sometimes it might work but it’s vastly more impressive when they actually use correct terminology
my sexuality is ‘people tell me im cute but no one actually wants to smooch me wtf is wrong with you assholes’
IF YOU HIT “X+C” IT SHUTS OFF EVERY GIF ON YOUR DASH
EVERY SINGLE ONE TURNS TO A LITTLE GREY BOX WITH A LOCK
TUMBLR HAS MADE ITSELF SAFE FOR EPILEPTICS
PASS IT ON